Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Treats






Place purchased: Dollar Tree

Number of reviewers: 3 (I felt bad asking people to try this one)


Appearance - 4.3


An egg shaped candy for Christmas?

L: Somewhat misleading.
S: The packaging is fine, but I don't understand why the candy is egg shaped.


Flavor and Taste - 2


These taste like cinnamon, fruit, and a hint of plastic. Definitely nothing like any snickerdoodle cookie I have ever eaten. 

L: Like a weird plastic-y cinnamon candy. 
S: Like maple syrup with cinnamon gone really wrong. 

Texture - 3


The filling is very runny, and the chocolate melted all over my fingers. 

L: Too much gooey filling.
S: It's just kind of gross and gooey. 

Aftertaste - 4.7


There is a slight cinnamon aftertaste. 

L: The taste doesn't linger, so that's good. 
S: Still really sweet in my mouth - too sweet. 

Overall - 2.3


These are disgusting. Cinnamon plastic flavored chocolate coated goop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment